An exotic leopard print 1950s styled Bolero. This part accessory and part jacket has a full curved collar which ingeniously works its way to the front acting as two half moon sized lapels. The slightly flared sleeves are very loose, easy to get off and on whilst the fabric has a soft felt feel and the lining is super silky. Long sleeves with a shorter cropped waistline.
“Sometimes a Bolero doesn’t want to just be an accessory, sometimes they want to stand out and be a coat. Dixieland Dolly with its Leopard print pattern has real personality! Get some Zing in your step with this little Bluegrass number, with just enough rockabilly to make sense and just enough Country to pick at those old heartstrings!”
Doghouse Vintage suggests: Why not pair the bolero with high waisted 1950s jeans or a pencil skirt!
Size and shape mention:
I come in a huge variety of colours and patterns and in a full size range from 8-22*.
- Colour? Leopard print.
- Washing instructions? Washing machine, iron on a low setting and DO NOT Tumble dry! (When washing don’t mix with other colours.)
- Where from? Lovingly made.
- Specific fit features (belt, cinched waist) half moon lapels and soft lining.
- Style? Long sleeved bolero.
- Material? It is 98% cotton, 2% elastane and the lining is 100% polyester.
- Brand? DOGHOUSE VINTAGE.
*Please make extra sure that the correct size is chosen or is available in your colour to avoid confusion and disappointment. If you’re not sure please check with us by emailing email@example.com