A spacey day dress with a ‘V’ neckline and a large fancy cross over wrap round collar. There is a small material buckle on the fitted waistline! On the inside we have a concealed button that closes the skirt securely. On the front of the skirt section is a pinafore styled pocket. Once everything is brought together we have a wonderfully traditional feminine hourglass shape that was very ‘in vogue’ for that era! Short discreet sleeves keep things casual and do not distract from the final design of this wrap around sarong dress.
“Ditch the dreary and get some 1950s Doris Day Glamour! A sense of simplicity that is always, always-in good taste…most of the time. A little number that is perfect for events from the afternoon Ladies society-sewing club to the downright depraved 1950s Dance Halls! An absolutely darling dress that keeps thing pretty but without revealing too much.”
Doghouse Suggests: Why not add some Bashful Beverly Sunglasses or a Mae-Bee Baby Bolero to complete the look?
Pattern/Size and shape mention*:
I come in Miss Molly’s personally designed mid-century inspired patterns and I am in a full size range from small to extra large.
- Colour/Pattern? Tutti Frutti.
- Washing Instructions? Either hand wash or dry clean. When drying-do not wring out.
- Where from? Made in England and designed exclusively for Doghouse Vintage.
- Specific fit features? Cross over collar and a simple material buckle.
- Style? Traditional 1950s sarong day dress.
- Material? Cotton Blend.
- Brand? The Doghouse Vintage collection.
*Please make extra sure that the correct colour and size is chosen or is available to avoid confusion and disappointment. If you’re not sure please check with us by emailing email@example.com