A simple but smart long sleeved garment that follows in the very distinct ‘La Riviere’ Hollywood style of the late 1940s and early 1950s men’s shirts. Contrasting two-tone shades balance a yoke top and a grand pointed collar / lapel. There is a fitted white elastic waistband. A little extra stretch for a better range of flexibility! Inspired by the wit that is Groucho Marx.
“A crisp Hollywood shirt that is as smart as it is clever, whether it be loitering and hanging out or intently digging to old school rock ‘n’ roll tunes on an old and beaten up record player. Sometimes you don’t need to always be having a cow.”
Doghouse Vintage suggests: a pair of pegs or a Jack the Lad Gab jacket!
Size and shape mention:
I come in a full size range from 38-54*.
- Colour? Brown background with the Ride ‘Em Cowboy pattern.
- Washing instructions? Machine washable.
- Where from? Made in England.
- Specific fit features? An elasticated waistline and tone tonal shades.
- Style? A Gaucho Riviere styled men’s shirt.
- Material? Polyester Blend.
- Brand? The ‘Jack the Lad’ collection under the branch of DOGHOUSE VINTAGE.
BRAND: The Groucho Gaucho shirt is part of a new range as designed by the Doghouse Vintage Company for their Jack the Lad Collection. Each pattern is inspired by Vintage Mid-Century Patterns from the 1940s and the 1950s, adapted for modern men and women!
*Please make extra sure that the correct sizes/measurements are mentioned when ordering to avoid confusion and disappointment. If you’re not sure please check with us as soon as possible before you order by emailing email@example.com