A fake/faux fur white 1950s styled Bolero. This part accessory and part cropped jacket has a full curved collar which ingeniously works its way to the front acting as two half moon sized lapels. The slightly flared sleeves are very loose, easy to get off and on whilst the fabric has a soft furry feel and the lining is super silky.
“Sultry in every detail-finally a bolero collection with a little wit and class. An accessory with manners and Swing Club appeal. An item that is great when it’s good, but even better when it’s being oh so bad! So let go of your troubles, let go of your worries, tonight let us paint the town red baby!”
Doghouse Suggests: Why not pair the bolero with long gloves or a pencil skirt/dress!
Size and shape mention:
I come in a huge variety of colours and in a full size range from 8-22.
- Colour? Black Fur.
- Washing instructions? Do Not Tumble Dry and iron on a low setting.
- Where from? Lovingly made.
- Specific fit features (belt, cinched waist) Flared long sleeves.
- Style? Bolero.
- Material? Polyester Blend with a fake fur texture.
- Brand? The Mistress of Vintage Collection under the branch of DOGHOUSE VINTAGE.