An early 1950s inspired boy’s brown cowboy shirt and yoke with the wonderfully western Doghouse Vintage Ride ‘Em Cowboy pattern on a brown and cream background. In the style of a two tonal shirt with a slick Hollywood collar. There are thick cuffs with three buttons that fasten them. The back and front panels have a smart tailored cut that keeps the design very functional but pretty rad. All the patterned sections are trimmed in a simple white.
“Come and visit the kids’ range on the home range! Doghouse Vintage brings out its very first kids (boy’s) cowboy shirt, a style that is more Clint Eastwood and hopefully less Mike Teevee from Charlie and Chocolate Factory! Let your imagination run wild and revisit games of cowboys and Indians.”
Size and shape mention:
I come in a full size range in 3-4 yrs, 5-6yrs, 7-8yrs, 9-10yrs and 11-13yrs.
- Colour? Ride ‘Em Cowboy pattern.
- Washing instructions? Machine wash at 40 degrees or to be extra safe, why not dry clean it?
- Where from? Made in England and designed by Doghouse Vintage.
- Specific fit features? A patterned yoke.
- Style? A boys cowboy shirt.
- Material? 100% polyester.
- Brand? The ‘Jack the Lad’ collection under the branch of DOGHOUSE VINTAGE.
BRAND: The Round ‘Em Up Ricki cowboy shirt is part of a new range as designed by the Doghouse Vintage Company for their Jack the Lad Collection. Each pattern is inspired by Vintage Mid-Century Patterns from the 1940s and the 1950s, adapted for modern men and women!
*Please make extra sure that the correct sizes/measurements are mentioned when ordering to avoid confusion and disappointment. If you’re not sure please check with us as soon as possible before you order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org