Traditional Teddy Boy Drape Jacket
** Dark Green with Black velvet collar **
Be smartly dressed in our finely tailored Edwardian drape jackets from our Jack the Lad range.
Creating an unusually strong masculine appearance it has a full drape back and front and velvet collar .
Traditional british tailoring style
- Long jacket with two half moon piped velvet trim pockets.
- Full rolled velvet collar and cuffs.
- Single link velvet button.
- Full back , no seams with unshaped waist
- Fully lined.
- Various colours
- up to size 56
Made in England to the highest standards by our professional tailor.
We are a family run business and pride ourselves in the quality and workmanship that goes into all our garments,
Available to buy from our website Doghousevintage.co.uk
or come and visit us at one of our many rockin’ events throughout the year . (See our Doghouse on wheels Tour page .)
Miss Molly ☎️ +44 (0)7932 529769
- Pockets tack stitched for transport and to maintain their shape, easily removed.
- Washing instructions? Dry cleaning only.
- Made in England
- Material? Main body, the best quality polyester made in Britain . Velvet collar
- Brand? The ‘Jack the Lad’ collection under the branch of DOGHOUSE VINTAGE.